I was 18 when I wrote that,” she reminds me. “That’s the age you are when you think someone can actually take your boyfriend. Then you grow up and realise no one takes someone from you if they don’t want to leave.
Taylor talking about Better Than Revenge (The Guardian, August 2014) (x)
I have so much of you in my heart.John Keats, July 10, 1819 (via he-is-my-home)
1.Text her back as soon as you see her messages
2. Don’t lie to her
3. Don’t let her fall asleep without telling her you love her
4. Don’t let her fall asleep mad
5. Don’t make stupid mistakes
6.Call her and say you love her at least once a week
7.If you can both work your schedules around a skype date then do it
8. Plan to visit her
9. Don’t get mad at her for dumb things
10. If you have a reason to be upset with her then talk about it & work it through
11. Listen to her,anything she says is important
12. Remind her of how beautiful she looks when she smiles
13. Don’t build walls between you two
14. Trust her enough to tell her how you really feel
15. Make her remember she’s yours every time you kiss her
16. Long distance is a test & it’s up to you to get that A+
17. Show her songs/poems/anything that reminds you of her
18. Call her baby,babe,sweetie,beautiful etc. all the time
19. Don’t break her heart
20. Hold her hand in public no matter who is looking
21. Make love to her as if it was the first and last time
22. Don’t take her for granted
23.Be spontaneous when you take her out
24. Hold her tight when she cries
25. Love her with every breath of your existence
i love to use phrases such as “well i’ll be” and “would ya look at that” because in all seriousness i thoroughly enjoy sounding like an astonished elderly southern man
People want to be liked. We all crave attention and affection and we all reject shame. When we get embarrassed we send a thug version of ourselves to the forefront to do our fighting for us. We’re at the top of the food chain just under fear. We don’t want to be in a relationship to hear the words “I love you,” we want to be in a relationship to say the words “I love you.” We want to feel needed, and exceptional and we hate feeling insignificant. We want to ace a hearing test. We are binary creatures; if we’re the plaintiff, we want to win every dollar. If we’re the defendant, we want guard every penny. We want to make more money than last year. We don’t want to get cancer or die in our cars and we want the same for our loved ones. We go out on weekends to try and have sex while trying not to get punched in the face. We drink so we can be ourselves and not mind it so much. We’re desperate to be understood. We want to know someone else has felt it, too. We hate being judged unfairly. We want to make the person we heard wasn’t all that into us change their minds and admit they had us wrong. We want sunny skies with a chance of killer tornadoes, just to keep music sounding good. We take hours upon hours to admit to self consciousness. We don’t know exactly how to pleasure each other. We just want love. In any and every form.
John Mayer (via eatsleepjohnmayer)
This quote is everything 💕 forever my favorite from Mr. Mayer.
taylorswift do you realize what you’ve done?!
Taylor Swift’s first country song was “Tim McGraw.”
Taylor Swift’s last country song was Tim McGraw’s “Highway Don’t Care.”
Taylor brought her whole country career full circle before tying it off.
*applauds taylorswift, queen of symbolism
1) I want to rent hotel rooms with you and spend more than half our time being outside.
2) I want to get lost while we’re driving because I can’t read maps and you are too stubborn to ask for directions.
3) I want to eat drive-thru food with you on the floor of our first apartment.
4) I want to get drunk in public and have you take me home while I hit on you.
5) I want to go on long adventures with you.
6) I want to go to the movies and make out with you in the back like a couple of over excited teenagers.
7) I want to lay with you under the stars and talk about the future like I’ve got it all planned.
8) I want to break in your arms once in a while because I don’t have it all planned.
9) I want to bore with you with my favorite shows and movies even though you insist it is okay.
10) I want to play video games with you and sulk when I lose.
11) I want to paint you in my poems.
12) I want to dance with you.
13) I want to spend the rest of my life with you, knowing there’s no place else I’d rather be.13 important things I want you to know. - A (via accuss)